Get in Touch by
Professional Company Secretarial Services with Linda Carr Accountants
Any company needs to make sure that it is meeting all its relevant filing obligations. It goes without saying that keeping on top of this can be very time-consuming and laborious – however, this is an area where you simply cannot afford to cut any corners. That is where we come in! As an experienced provider of company secretarial services in Peterborough, we have the people and the resources to ensure that everything is in order – so you can free up your core staff to focus on the things that are important to you.
Get in Touch by
We will deal with all your statutory filing obligations including:
- The timely submission of Confirmation Statements.
- The processing of company changes as required, such as changes in directors and shareholders.
- Limited Company formation, including the certification of Incorporation, statutory records and copies of the memorandum and articles of association.
Hiring us to take on your company secretarial duties has many benefits. When you work with us, you can expect us to:
- Effectively manage your duties and responsibilities so that you don’t have to. A company secretary handles a great deal of admin, and handing the task to an inexperienced team member or dividing up the role between personnel can result in oversights that could be costly for your business. By outsourcing the role to a professional, experienced company secretary, you can ensure that you are following correct procedures and fulfilling all of your legal requirements.
- Time is money – and delays and missed deadlines can prove very expensive indeed. Here at Linda Carr Accountants, we are able to work to a variety of timeframes and can deliver a quick turnaround when time is of the essence. We know exactly what time-saving techniques to utilise, so you will never be kept waiting.
- You will be able to benefit from our years of experience in the field. Thanks to that expertise, we will not only be able to make sure that every single box is ticked, but provide a service that is tailor made for you and your business going forward.
- Last but not least, by outsourcing your company secretarial services, you will not have to waste time and money training a new member of staff. An outsourced company secretary already has the knowledge and qualifications they need to carry out their work with ease, and will be able to hit the ground running.
Services We Provide
As a sole trader, partnership or limited company we can prepare your accounts from your books and records.
We can provide a digital bookkeeping service (fully HMRC compliant), allowing you to concentrate on the day-to-day running of your business.
Business Start Up Services
We can help you decide on the best way for you to operate your new business and assist you with best practice for keeping accurate records and how to meet all the necessary statutory requirements.
Limited companies have a duty to complete an annual corporation tax return to HMRC. As part of our service to limited companies, we will ensure this is prepared and filed and meets HMRC deadlines.
Payroll processing and CIS returns made simple with the help of our experienced team, handling the process from start to finish.
Our in-house company secretarial services ensure all statutory filing requirements are met. Services include the submission of Confirmation Statements and Limited Company formation.
Most people hate Self-Assessment Tax Returns – we LOVE them. Let us take the pain and hassle way from you by completing your self-assessment tax return and filing it on your behalf with HM Revenue and Customs.